Eddie Stones Healer And Family Man

Posted on 27. Apr, 2017, in Christian Values, Community, Health, Spirituality10 Comments

This piece was first played in 2013 and we are putting it out again today because it has since been our most listened to pieces of all time.

Conor Deane speaks with Eddie Stones who discusses his time as a Healer in Emmanuel House Of Providence in Clonfert, Co. Galway.

As a first in a series, Eddie Stones from Emmanuel House Of Providence tells us about his experience of God in himself and the people who come to be healed.

Eddie Stones is a married man who is appointed by his Bishop to serve as custodian along with his wife Lucy of Emmanuel House Of Providence in Clonfert, Co. Galway.
For the best part of the last twenty three years Eddie has offered of himself as a healer to tens of thousands of people who have travelled from around Ireland and the world to seek peace, reconciliation and healing from their troubles, worries and ailments.
He and his wife have raised their five children in Clonfert having left a lucrative business as a butcher behind and a very comfortable secure life in Clara.
Eddie has a special gift and ministry for healing as attested to by many hundreds of families and individuals. Here he shares some of his time in Clonfert.

10 responses to “Eddie Stones Healer And Family Man”

1. michael McCullagh says:

It is so often all about “the one” Thank God for this moving story. So many times in the gospel it is about Jesus reaching out to just one person in the community, the woman at the well, the woman condemned by men, Zaccheus or the man known as the good thief. These stories inspire and encourage us. Thank you.

2. Rachel Naughton says:

For my Granddaughter who has a rash from head to toe for over a year. Seeing Drs but unable to clear. She is 7 years of age. Joint is skin especially bad. Face and head

3. I saw Eddie Stones in sacrament chapel Dublin in February last, he was amazing. Please say a prayer for me as I have bowel cancer, and for all sick people.

Bernie Lawlor

4. walter joseph gomez says:

dear eddie stone please pray for me so that i will be free from sickness

5. Teresa says:

Eddie please pray for me and heal me from my eating disorder

6. thomas says:

Dear Eddie,I have a pancreatic and liver cancer please will you say a prayer for me.I am trying to come and pay you a visit at your church god willing I will get there.

7. Sinead says:

Eddie please pray for me that il get pregnant my first baby daughter died a year ago with a hart defect. Thank you

8. MaryOlivia Donoghue says:

Dear Eddie I thank you for all the so great work and love you show.
    If you have any bit of healing for me thank you; I have frozen shoulder since last January and I would love movement back in my arm my pain has been very full on in my body.

If you have any time free to send me some healing I look forward to meet you on Wednesday.

I am travel down to meet you on Wednesday 30th from Galway
    Kind wishes
    Mary Olivia

9. Dear eddie please pray for my mam madge she has cronic sinis and is very worried about herself .I met you before and you healed me from terrible siatica thank you and God bless you .carmel.

10. Dear eddie pleas pray for my mam madge who is suffering from cronic sinis she is 75 years old and is very sad she has had a lot of sadness in her life after rearing nine children’s.